True to its name; ‘the princess of hill stations’, Kodaikanal put forward a wide range of attractions, sightseeing’s, tourist spots and must see destinations like the Kodai Lake, Coaker’s Walk, Pambar Falls, Dolphins Nose, Bryant Park, Pillar Rocks, Green Valley View, etc.
RATES PER COUPLE ON MAPAI
(1 st April to 15 th June/15 th Oct to 15 th Jan)
(16 th June to 14 th Oct/16th Jan to 31 st March)
|4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS
(Two nights in Munnar & Two nights in Kodaikanal)
|INR 44999||INR 44999|
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in the rooms on arrival day.
- Accommodation, breakfast and dinner.
- In MUNNAR: Accommodation is arranged at Tea Valley Resort’s honeymoon Cottages.
- One day Sightseeing in and around Munnar town.
- Tree Top Adventure activities inside the resort.
- Elephant ride for couple.
- In KODAIKANAL: Accommodation is arranged at Kodai Resort Hotel’s honeymoon cottages.
- One day Sightseeing in and around Kodaikanal town.
- 12.5% luxury tax & 9% service tax included.
- Special candle light dinner.
- One time cookies, soft drinks, fruit basket and mineral water.
- Flower arrangement and honeymoon health drink.
- Surprise gift on check-out.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for Christmas and New Year’s eve at INR 1500 per person.